We are a new sex toy company established out of a love of all things kinky, and a desire for new and interesting toys, or simply improvement on existing designs – be it a ball gag that chafes or dildos that just can’t hit the right spot.
However, we are virgins to the adult industry and our growth and development depends on our clients and the kinky community. We hope to have open communication with our community and are always looking to hear your opinions and and thoughts.
We aim to create high quality sex toys out of the finest quality raw materials, and to push the boundaries of design and performance.
We have a range of plans to create new types of sex toys, novelties and branded merchandise.
Artists and Special Mentions
Toxxy – A duo of writer and artist, who have created several character artworks for the website. Show them some love!
Why we chose platinum-cure silicone
All of our toys are hand made out of platinum-cure silicone, and all pigments and other colourants are FDA approved or otherwise cosmetic grade/body safe.
- Non-porous – Does not harbour bacteria like cheaper porous rubbers etc if cleaned correctly.
- Easy to clean – Soap it, boil it, or even stick it in the dishwasher. Cleaning silicone is simple, quick, and easy!
- Platinum cure is the highest grade silicone available, and generally used for medical grade applications.
- Our casting process uses no toxic or carcinogenic release agents etc resulting in the final toy having no risk of leaching toxins like many cheap toys may.
- Silicone is resistant to heat and cold, with our standard silicone rated for highs up to 250°C. On top of this it has a great tensile strength and is not likely to degrade from normal use.
While we plan to create our own write up for toy care, please ensure that until then you search for how to appropriately care for and use silicone toys. If well looked after they can last for a very long time.
We are based in Scotland, UK, and can ship worldwide.
We hope you can provide understanding as we find our footing in handling orders!
Again, please do not hesitate to contact us with any feedback, issues, or requests.